This policy is a part of our Terms of Service.
The information contained on this page constitutes information and not legal advice. The reader assumes all responsibility for any and all use of this information. Please consult an attorney for specific questions. This page may be updated periodically.
The following are requirements for submitting Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notices of infringement and DMCA counter-notices to thriftstoresgalore.
If you believe that material residing on or accessible through thriftstoresgalore infringes a copyright, you may send a notice of infringement via email to [email protected], which must include all of the following required information:
- a signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner whose right has been allegedly infringed upon -- signatures may be provided electronically by typing your name;
- identification in sufficient detail of the work allegedly infringed upon;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on thriftstoresgalore including the specific location of the material so that thriftstoresgalore can find it -- for listings, please provide the thriftstoresgalore listing URL to each item you allege is infringing;
- the name of the intellectual property owner, and contact information for the notifier including name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifier is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you misrepresent that material is infringing, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees). Therefore, if you are not sure whether the material is infringing, please contact an attorney before submitting a notice to thriftstoresgalore. Fraudulent or abusive notices may result in account termination or other legal consequences.
5020 Salzburg, Austria, (+43)2722847237
Email: [email protected]